make/believe

Documenting the creative process of sisters Briana Linden (in Portland, Oregon) and Phaedra Elizabeth (in Brooklyn, New York). They've been working together for the past 27 years, since they met and became family when one was 7 and the other 5.

Monday, June 22, 2009

work in progress

at some point I'll have to take these pieces down to work on something else, since this one doesn't need to be finished. but she's still charming me.
I'm not usually one for white dresses. The beginning dresses for my thesis were all white. Maybe that's where I start over. Maybe I'm beginning again. Maybe that's why it's so slow going. Maybe I will actually finish a white dress, it is the summer after all, good time for white sundresses. . .  we'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get to work! I want to see this thing. :)