make/believe

Documenting the creative process of sisters Briana Linden (in Portland, Oregon) and Phaedra Elizabeth (in Brooklyn, New York). They've been working together for the past 27 years, since they met and became family when one was 7 and the other 5.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Where is the shade in the night time?

it is annoyingly hot and muggy for 10pm. While this photo is not from today, it's the one I thought of in my file of "to be posted", seemed the best showing the sunshine. or the shade.



I've been revisiting my thoughts on how I want to use this space, I'm sure I want to be using it, posting more, maybe writing more. I've been reading so much lately I might be going back to the beginning of the circle and instead I want to distract myself with the photos, hats, shoes and dresses.. .. I might start shooting the shoes, hats and dresses.

just as soon as it's cool enough to be productive in the studio again. oh and maybe when I start spending more evenings in the studio again . ..

yep, that sounds good.

No comments: