make/believe

Documenting the creative process of sisters Briana Linden (in Portland, Oregon) and Phaedra Elizabeth (in Brooklyn, New York). They've been working together for the past 27 years, since they met and became family when one was 7 and the other 5.

Monday, July 14, 2008

joyous

we had cause for celebration. 

this weekend, surrounded by the family of friends I've made in these last 5 years has fully reminded me this is my home. 

and I am grateful. 

this path i keep choosing is so odd looking from the outside. but on the inside i am walking towards more joy. more lightheartedness. I crossed the shadow of the sword. i don't want to go back. i like it here. 

cheers to my now married friends, they to, live on this side of the shadow of the sword. cheers to the community we share together. cheers to the awesome outpouring of talents among us to get them married.

and thank you for the reminder. thank you for the friendship. thank you for your bravery and thank you for the awesome example.

xoxox

No comments: