make/believe

Documenting the creative process of sisters Briana Linden (in Portland, Oregon) and Phaedra Elizabeth (in Brooklyn, New York). They've been working together for the past 27 years, since they met and became family when one was 7 and the other 5.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I like the way the things I see look through your vision. Like your pictures of my little worlds. I like that all the things we have around us have their own story. We make up a lot of stories, the stories are endless, they keep coming. I see something being a stream of unending stories, slips of paper, notes. The bounty of words, almost an excess. I think our loved ones would definitely call it an excess.
Not that we don't know how to be quiet. Both of us are quiet, you and I. The things we like to look at are quiet. Sometimes quiet is very powerful. And sometimes power and beauty come in small ways, ways that go unseen by most. Ways that you must be still to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bri & Sis - thanks for sharing yourselves and your thoughts like this. I love it. I'm getting to know you both in some way not available via just talking. It makes me happy to know you'll both be in my life, and I in yours, for years to come.

P.S. Your sisters breasts are beautifully large and firm. Yum :)

Kent