make/believe

Documenting the creative process of sisters Briana Linden (in Portland, Oregon) and Phaedra Elizabeth (in Brooklyn, New York). They've been working together for the past 27 years, since they met and became family when one was 7 and the other 5.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tuesday evening


i was walking home from yoga tonight, the sun was going down and the light was so lovely. i was taking pictures with my little camera, mulling over how much photography and works on paper are coming to the for front of my mind. . . i'm not sure yet how many sculptures i need to make for this conversation. 

for sure the tree of inheritance. it was the talk about this dress that you responded to, that sparked this idea.  

maybe it's because i've been focusing on collages and drawings this week . . . but i'm intrigued, i feel like my mediums are romancing me, vying for my affections/attentions. . . 

No comments: